I can offer a full range of bookkeeping services for small or medium sized businesses and social clubs.
For partnerships or larger businesses I can draft your accounts for presentation to your accountant, potentially reducing the accountant’s bill.
I can tailor my service to meet your business needs. For example, I can offer regular bookkeeping for your business on or off site, or I can provide occasional bookkeeping services.
I am licensed by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers to provide:
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Computerised Accountancy Systems
- Credit Control
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Traders
- Draft Final Accounts for Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Independent Examiner
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Stock Valuation
- VAT Record Keeping and Returns
- Self Assessment Tax for individuals
I can act as a representative for HMRC matters.
I offer a free no obligation consultation to help you to decide if I can be of any help to you.
Engaging my services as your bookkeeper could save you money on agency fees, or employee fees or employers’ National Insurance charges.
My fee as a registered service is tax deductible.